Compatible with all moving lamps…
Full product details:
- The SPOTDRIVE system is intuitive remote control of moving head fixtures used as followspots.
- It is designed as a standard camera tripod stand with two pan bars each with a control box
- Slide controls for Iris and Dimmer
- Rotary controls for Zoom, Focus, Pan Speed and Tilt Speed
- Two rotary controls for optional use e.g. CTO, minus Green or Frost
- Shutter/Blackout momentary button
- Freeze button for easy positioning the pan bars related to fixture direction
- Pushbuttons for 7 colours or filters, normally one as open. All configurable values within same DMX channel
- All controls can be configured by a menu: DMX addresses, potentiometer endpoints and directions, as well the direction of pan and tilt movements can be altered
- Extremely low latency of the DMX output. If smoothing of the movements are required, this can the added in the menu
- Following the pan movements there is a monitor pole with a 15” HD-SDI monitor for the fixture camera, and a Tablet PC intended for running a MAonPC application extending operator parameters or for monitoring lighting console invoked changes. Can also be used for rundowns, if available.
- Opposite the operator side there is a connection panel for power inlet and power distribution to monitor and PC. Here is also a connector for the main control box and the DMX output which cAN be send directly to the fixture or lighting console for shared operation
- It also provides HD-SDI fiber input which is converted to a HD-SDI BNC output, or if coax is used, BNC looping to the monitor. If standard BNC cables, distance is limited depending on cable specifications.
- For truss mount above the fixture is a box for camera PSU and either BNC loop or fiber output to the control unit. This also contains powercon based split so only one powercable needed to the fixture location
- A camera is included and as standard mounted to a Robe BMFL cover, which can replace the existing cover. Preferably the cables should be going through the yoke internally in the fixture
- The camera has as standard an 8mm CS mount lens attached. Optionally a 6-60mm manual zoomlens can be included.
- The FCU comes in a flight case and control part consists of only two assemblies, which can joined in a few minutes.